The First Arabic Restaurant Hi-Corner House in Batam


Hi, Today I Going to Share with You All,
The First Arabic Restaurant Hi-Corner House in Batam
Yes, You Are Right
You Can Enjoy Arabic Foods at  Hi-Corner House Batam NOW !!!



look at the rice!
wah, is going to be my 2-day rice supply!!!

as my Arabic friends told me that the more rice they give means they happier and welcoming you as their guest!




Yummy Dish with Great Person!
And
He Can Finish the Whole Plate of Arabic Portion Rice!
Let Me Tell You What's Arabic Portion Rice!!


You can choose from Chicken, Lamb, Steak with Basmati Rice ...
Or Their Beef Bone Soup, So Good !!!....
I personally prefer Chicken & Lamb Mandi as they marinated it very well 


Churros, Sweet & Savory!
Just great after big meals..
crispy outside & fluffy inside!
So good!!!




Hi Corner House Purimas Batam CenterAddress: Ruko Purimas Blok B/38
Batam Center

Powered by Blogger.